The Contract Dashboard is an interactive, web-based contract assessment and reporting tool. The Outsourcing Contract Dashboard helps provide a simple, visual answer to the question "how good is this contract?"
WHAT CAN THE CONTRACT DASHBOARD DO?
- Facilitate detailed yet simple outsourcing contract assessments
- Ensure that new outsourcing contracts are aligned with a client’s risk profile
- Enable benchmarking of outsourcing contracts against our view of the industry standard
- In the context of competitive procurements, the Outsourcing Contract Dashboard can simplify the process of evaluating supplier responses to RFPs and of supplier mark-ups throughout negotiations
- Facilitate visually intuitive contract training
- Enable stakeholder briefings to explain progress in negotiations and to support recommendations as to whether or not a contract should be signed
Fast, objective contract analysis
Simply move the sliders for each of the ‘Key Contract Areas’ so that the ‘Rating Criteria’ reflects the
position taken in the contract you are assessing.
A tailored solution
Certain elements of the contract are likely to be more important to you than others. The Dashboard
enables you to alter the weighting of the ‘Key Contract Areas’ to align them with your requirements.
Useful output - contract assessment summary and score
Once you have completed your contract assessment, you simply print and save the final contract
assessment summary which includes an overall weighted score.
The Contract Dashboard was ‘Highly Commended’ at the Financial Times Innovative Lawyer Awards. The FT said “Using a mixing desk-like graphic, the system rates the outcome of contracts against a client’s key requirements. It simplifies the process and reduces the time spent by both firm and client”.