Our global technology transactions and strategic sourcing lawyers have the market knowledge, legal experience and global presence to provide you with the highest quality legal services throughout the world.
In today’s highly competitive and shifting global marketplace, finding greater efficiencies and competitive advantage through transformational digital, technology, and sourcing initiatives is a business necessity. DLA Piper’s Technology Transactions and Strategic Sourcing group is a trusted advisor guiding clients in navigating the operational, reputational, commercial, and legal risks associated with:
- sourcing and implementing technology and data solutions to support company operations, as well as those integrated into the client’s product and service offerings;
- outsourcing of key business and technology operations including IT, HR, facilities management, finance, accounting, supply chain management, R&D, telecoms, and other key operational functions;
- the digital transformation of their business operations and customer-facing offerings, including managing technology and data as core strategic assets;
- managing complex ecosystems dependent upon technology, such as cybersecurity, business continuity, and concentration risk;
- the adoption of emerging technologies such as blockchain, machine learning, AI, and cloud computing platforms; and
- the commercialization of IP assets, technology, data-driven products/services, and digital business models.
Recognized by the legal directories as one of the preeminent practices and with vast global reach, our global technology transactions and strategic sourcing lawyers have the market knowledge, legal experience and global presence to provide you with the highest quality legal services throughout the world. Our team has deep industry experience in a variety of sectors, allowing us to provide practical advice and innovative solutions along with market leading technical know-how. Our clients range from emerging companies to large global corporations.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Cloud migration and XaaS
- Sourcing programs
- Hybrid outsourcing – corporate transactions
- Colocation and data centers
- Strategic collaborations
- Data acquisition and monetization
- Post-transaction IT rationalization
- Technology Regulatory Compliance
- Digital Commerce
- IP development
- Open source